The RS42-EZ is a 4-inch, coaxial speaker designed for open-ceiling applications. Hanging hardware is included and features built in hanging bracket and screw on cover plate for fast, easy and secure installation. The unit may be mounted direct-to-conduit via the locking cover plate (see installation instructions for additional information). The RS42-EZ speaker incorporates 4 position ceramic terminal block input connector and a 6 position tap switch with transformer bypass position.
- One 4 inch (102 mm) coaxial driver with BroadBeam Ring™ technology for consistently smooth high frequency directivity.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and hanging bracket for fast, easy and secure installation. Unit may be hung or mounted direct-toconduit via locking cover plate.
- Enclosure constructed of injection molded ABS with glass ber reinforcement for lasting durability in indoor or outdoor applications.
- 16 ohm impedance for easy daisy chaining in low voltage systems.
- Aluminum grille with protective powder coated nish.
- Built-in thermal fuse.
- Unit ships in eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
- UL 1480 UEAY & UL 2239 listed.
- High-quality black or white paint nish. Speaker is paintable.
- Included accessories: hanging hardware, weather plug, cover plate.