The RS400i is a 4-inch, two-way ported speaker with an open-ceiling enclosure design that delivers effective low-end response (76 Hz) and 125º off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The RS400i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille and a five-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features a SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (up to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- One 4.0 inch (102 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes UL listed hanging hardware with adjustable galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position simplifies ordering and inventory tracking.
- Steel grille with protective powdercoated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 82.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM5 bracket for surface-mount applications.