IR Remote for use with 8-input Switchers
The Gefen EXT-RMT-8IR IR Remote Control allows effortless selection of sources to be displayed on the connected display when using an 8-input Switcher. The remote may be operated up to 30 feet away from the Switcher.
How It Works
Point the EXT-RMT-8IR at your Gefen Switcher unit from up to 30 feet away. Press the button corresponding to the desired source and the Gefen unit will display that source on your display. An LED indicator light confirms each keypress to show that IR commands are being sent to the Gefen unit.
Note: Note: The EXT-RMT-8IR IR Remote Control and the Gefen unit to be controlled must be in a direct line of sight without objects between them in order to function properly and achieve the 30-foot maximum distance range of operation.
- Seamless intuitive control of your 8x8 Matrix Switcher device
- Compact, small and light unit fits in a pocket
- Controls your Gefen unit from up to 30 feet away (when used in line-of-sight orientation)
- Dimensions: 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 0.7" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- (1) EXT-RMT-8IR Remote Control for the 8x1 DVI SL/DL Switcher
- (2) Batteries for the Remote Control (one is required for operation, one is a spare)