Control your 8x8 Matrix Switcher with an IR Remote Control
The Gefen RMT-848IR IR Remote Control allows effortless routing of sources to be displayed on connected displays when using an 8x8 Matrix Switcher. The remote control unit may be operated up to 30 feet away from the Switcher.
How It Works
Simply point the EXT-RMT-848IR at your Gefen Switcher unit from up to 30 feet away. Press the button corresponding to the desired source and the Gefen unit will display that source on your display. An LED indicator light confirms each keypress to show that IR commands are being sent to the Gefen unit.
Note: Note: The EXT-RMT-848IR IR Remote Control and the Gefen matrix unit to be controlled must be in a direct line of sight without objects between them in order to function properly and achieve the 30-foot maximum distance range of operation.
- Seamless intuitive control of your 8x8 Matrix device
- Compact, small and light unit fits in a pocket
- Controls your Gefen unit from up to 30 feet away (when used in line-of-sight orientation)
- Dimensions: 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 0.7" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- (1) 8x8 Infrared Matrix Remote Control EXT-RMT-848IR
- (2) Batteries for the Remote Control (one is required for operation, one is a spare)