Select sources on your Gefen 4x4 Matrix product -- without wires.
The Gefen EXT-RMT-16IR IR Remote Control allows effortless selection of sources to be displayed on the connected displays when using a 4-input Matrix Switcher.
How It Works
Simply point the EXT-RMT-16IR at your Gefen Matrix Switcher unit from up to 30 feet away. Press the buttons corresponding to the desired source(s) and the Gefen Matrix Switcher unit will display the chosen source(s) on your display(s). An LED indicator light confirms each keypress to show that IR commands are being sent to the Gefen unit.
Note: Note: The EXT-RMT-16IR IR Remote Control and the Gefen unit to be controlled must be in a direct line of sight without objects between them in order to function properly and achieve the 30-foot maximum distance range of operation.
- Compact, small and light unit fits in a pocket
- Controls your Gefen unit from up to 30 feet away (when used in line-of-sight orientation)
- Dimensions: 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 0.7" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- (1) EXT-RMT-16IR remote control
- (2) Batteries for the Remote Control (one is required for operation, one is a spare)