The KanexPro component audio-video converter to HDMI is a classic fit for older, analog devices that need seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It connects your component video sources such as VCR, DVD player and high-resolution cameras to HDMI compliant displays and projectors.
The converter takes the R+L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that need the transition to HDMI displays.
- Convert YPbPr (Component-video) and audio source to an HDMI display
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Supports analog video input to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC
- Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included
RGBRLHD - Component with Audio to HDMI Converter (Power supply included)