The RF41-20 is a 4-inch, full-range, blindmount, in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high-efficiency and performance across the operating bandwidth. The full-range driver design delivers maximum frequency response (71 Hz – 22 kHz, - 10 dB) in a compact design. Mounting hardware is included and features fast and easy retrofit connections. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, the RF41-20 includes a five-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with a transformer bypass position. Grilles are optional and come in white only
- One full-range 4.0 in. (102 mm) treated fiber woofer with cloth surround.
- Easy-access five-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass position plus spring terminals allow for rapid ordering, stocking and installation.
- Engineered for installations with limited plenum space or retrofit applications.
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency with 88.5 dB sensitivity and 8 ohm impedance.
- Superior voice intelligibility with an average coverage angle of 110° (2 – 10 kHz, independently verified).
- Fits standard 8-inch backcans for retrofits.
- High-quality white paint finish grille.
- Optional accessories: White metal grille (AC-GRL-RF41) sold only in packs of 4.