The RF122-150 is a 12-inch, coaxial, rawframe speaker with proprietary BroadBeamHP® dispersion characteristics. The RF122-150 is engineered for installations into 1 cubic foot (or larger) industry-standard 12-in backboxes. Delivering true high-SPL performance, the RF122-150 incorporates a 12-inch treated fiber cone and one 35 mm (1.375 in.) mylar compression driver delivering a frequency response from 50 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB). For simple ordering, stocking and installation, the RF122-150 includes a six-pin Euroblock connection for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with a transformer bypass position.
- BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum coverage (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified) and intelligibility.
- One 12.0 in. (305 mm) treated fiber cone with a cloth surround mounted concentrically with 1.375 in. (35 mm) mylar compression driver with waveguide.
- High power handling and high output for foreground music, or paging.
- Engineered for retrofit and new construction applications using industry-standard 12-inch backboxes which are 1 cubic foot or larger (backbox not included).
- High quality crossover components and transformer for low saturation and less than 1 dB insertion loss.
- Reduced amplification and high-efficiency output with 98 dB sensitivity and 120 dB max. SPL.
- A 150-watt transformer with a six-pin Euroblock connector for in-field pre-wiring and easy tap selection.
- Euroblock connector allows for tap selections ranging from 2.4 W (25 V) to 150 W (70.7 V and 100 V) with a transformer bypass position.
- High-quality black paint finish.