The PTC-140NDI is a low-cost SDI/HDMI PTZ camera, which features 20x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom. The PTC-140NDI is an IP camera as well for supporting H.264 /H.265 video compression and dual stream output. It features NDI® | HX, which is the first NDI camera launched by Datavideo.
Broadcast Quality 1/2.8-Inch CMOS Sensor
Resolution is up to 1920x1080 with a frame rate up to 60fps.
Low Noise CMOS Ensures High SNR of Camera Video
Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
Dark Blue and White Color Models
PTC-140NDI is available in two colors, dark blue and white.
Suitable for broadcast, worship, video conferencing and etc.
Supports H.264/H.265 Video Compression
Support compression of resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame up to 60fps and 2 channel 1920x1080p with 30fps compression. AAC, MP3 and PCM audio compression also supported.
Available to Control Thru Many Ways
Control real-time pan, tilt, and zoom camera movements with Datavideo RMC-300A, 300C, and 180.
RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 ports to use DVIP and VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems.
One Ethernet Cable with NDI® | HX Technology
There is no need for multiple cables and complicated setup. Single-wire concept helps you to transfer video, audio, power, tally, and control over only one Ethernet cable.
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows you transmit all the information and power over only one cable.
NDI® Virtual Input
Present PTC-140NDI as the video input source to video streaming applications Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom, and more.
Multiple Network Protocol
Support RTSP, RTMPS protocols, easy to stream directly to your desired CDN streaming platform.
Tally lights show the preview and program status.
Seamlessly compatible with DVCloud
Get the most out of your streaming hardware using DVCloud. The PTC-140NDI is seamlessly compatible with Datavideo’s DVCloud service.
This subscription service give you the possibility of sending your stream to multiple destinations at the same time without having to have multiple hardware encoders.
You can also record your production on the DVCloud platform in h.264 format. After recording you can directly use this recording to upload it to your favourite content platform.
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Resolution is up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60fps.
- Low Noise CMOS effectively ensures high SNR of camera video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is also used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
- Audio Input Interface
- Supports AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio coding with sampling frequencies of 16000, 32000, 44100 and 48000.
- Supports H.264/H.265 video compressions of resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60fps, AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio compressions and 2-channel 1920x1080p with 30fps video compression.
- Supports multiple network protocols such as RTSP and RTMP allowing you to easily link to any streaming media servers.
- Supports Simultaneous Video Outputs by NDI® | HX, 3G SDI and HDMI interfaces for up to 1080p60 resolution.