The PT-572HDCP+ is a twisted-pair receiver for DVI signals. The PT-571HDCP converts the DVI to twisted pair signal and the PT-572HDCP+ converts the twisted pair signal back to a DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 30m (98ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable.
Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 70m (230ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable.
Up to 100m (330ft) at SXGA, or up to 80m (265ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat723 cable.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other.
- Ultra-Compact PicoTOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
This product replaces the PT-572HDCP