The PT-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It converts a twisted pair signal from a PT-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Twisted Pair Input Connector - RJ-45.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
Rack Adapters: 19” (1U): RK-4PT Compatible Transmitters: PT-110 , PT-110EDID , TP-102HD , TP-104 , TP-104HD , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-112HD , TP-114 , TP-202 , TP-210 , TP-219HD , VP-12N , VP-12NHD , VP-200xlT , VP-200xlTHD , VP-23N , VP-23RC , VP-300T , VP-300THD , VP-5T , VP-5THD , VP-6A , VS-81ETH , WP-110 , WP-211DS This product replaces the TP-16
|INPUT: ||1 RJ-45 LINE IN connector. |
|OUTPUT: ||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector. |
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: ||1.5Vpp. |
|MAX. RESOLUTION: ||WUXGA & 1080p. |
|DIFF. GAIN: ||2.9% (worst case). |
|DIFF. PHASE: ||0.3Deg (worst case). |
|K-FACTOR: ||<0.05%. |
|S/N RATIO: ||69dB (worst case). |
|CONTROLS: ||–7.7dB to +3.1dB, 130m (level); 0dB to +25dB, (EQ.) @50MHz. |
|COUPLING: ||DC. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||12V DC, 175mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36" x 2.56" x 1") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-4PT 19" rack adapter. |