The PT-110 is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal which is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used in conjunction with the Kramer TP-120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
Rack Adapters: 19” (1U): RK-4PT Compatible Receivers: PT-120 , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-120 , TP-122 , TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-202 , TP-220HD , VP-5R , VS-81ETH This product replaces the TP-15
|INPUT: ||1 VGA/UXGA. |
|OUTPUT: ||1 RJ-45 Line out. |
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: ||1.4Vpp. |
|MAX. RESOLUTION: ||WUXGA & 1080p. |
|S/N RATIO: ||80dB. |
|COUPLING: ||AC. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||12V DC, 60mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36" x 2.56 x 1") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-4PT 19" rack adapter. |