The NRGence PE6324LG eco PDUs are low profile intelligent PDUs that contain 24 AC outlets and IEC socket configurations. The low profile series has a smaller input region on the PDU to provide more installation space for data centers.
The PE6324LG eco PDUs offers remote power control with real-time power measurement - allowing you to monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs, either at the PDU device or Bank level, from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection. The power status of each outlet can be set individually, allowing users to switch each device On/Off.
NRGence eco PDU supports any 3rd party v1, v2 & v3 SNMP Manager Software and ATEN eco Sensors (eco PDU Manager Software). eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it.
- Support 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, Telnet, and SNMP V1,V2&V3
- Support 2-level account/password security, IP/MAC filter, 128 bit SSL, RADIUS
- Support : eco Sensors, Browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Bank level power metering and monitoring
- Environment Monitoring : support external temperature/temperature & humidity sensors for rack temperature and humidity monitoring
- Current, voltage, power, power dissipation, temperature, and humidity metering and threshold level setting
- Outlet Switch Control
- Remote power outlet control ( On/Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets and outlet groups
- Support multiple power control methods – Wake on LAN, System After AC Back, Kill the Power
- Power-On sequencing – users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each outlet to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Proactive Overload Protection (POP) – automatically powers off outlets when current overloads to protect operating devices