This listing is for PC-18/FL Microphone only. Use description below as a general reference.
The PC-12/FL and PC-18/FL are highly-shielded from RFI/GSM multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium microphones designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it true “problem solver”. With three directional and one non-directional polar pattern available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. Polar patterns can be easily changed, using a small flat bladed screwdriver with the front mounted rotary control on the external electronics module. The control switch has the following settings.
- Dual Capsule Design with four (4) polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
- RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding.
- Thread or flange mount.
- Cable can exit from the side or through the bottom of the gooseneck.
- Switchable high pass filter.
- Consistent on-axis response.
- Available in 18 inch versions.
- Non-reflecting black finish.
- Phantom powered back-electret condenser.
- Packaged with a two-piece shock mount.