OFC fiber optic DVI cable lets your digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 1640 ft. (500 meters) away from the video source based on DVI-D standard. Our patented of optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(WUXGA,1080p@60Hz) extension up to 1640 ft. It consists of 7 core fiber optic strands that support real time HDCP and DDC communication. OFC Cables over 100m- Please call for delivery time.
- Plug and Play, Installs in minutes.
- HDCP compliant.
- Integrated a high-quality DVI digital cable solution includes the fiber optics components and the DDC/HDCP, These are all integrated into a single cable.
- Compact and durable metallic design.
- About the same size as regular copper based DVI connectors.
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI 1.1 standard.
- No EMI characteristics.
- Ideal for medical instruments and airplanes, Broadcasting system.
- Compatible with HDMI(video&audio)v1.2, Use DVI to HDMI adapter
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
- DVI Bandwidth: 165 MHz (DVI single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p/1650ft.(500m). *Pixel clock must not exceed 165MHz
- Connector Type:DVI-D Single Link
- Power Consumption:Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via 4 core fiber optical cables, DDC/HDCP signals and 5V power line is transmitted via copper cables (OC Series).
- All signals are transmitted via 7 core fiber optical cables, 5V power adapter included (OFC Series).
- Optical source:850nm Vcsel
- Fiber Optical Cable: H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)