PureLink's new ODA system extends DVI with RS-232 control plus Stereo Audio content up to 6,600 feet at 1080p over LC Fibers. Every seat in the classroom/conference room and every station in the boardroom can now have the highest HD content at their fingertips.
Here's the problem : Due to the high speed and bandwidth nature of the DVI signal, copper based solutions must have signal boost and error correction capability. Signal boost is done via amplifying the DVI signal from the transmitter and error correction is achieved on the receiver end.
Signal boosting makes sure the DVI signal is strong enough to be carried a long distance and error correction on the other end make sure the DVI signal errors are corrected before being fed into the display. These two features are crucial for long distance DVI extension. Without both functions, the DVI signal will not be as reliable or accurate.
Many Fiber DVI extension solutions may have one function but not the other. This is why the maximum distance is often short at high resolution. The solution? PureLink's ODA System uses both technologies simultaneously to ensure 1080p (2048×1080@60Hz) is accurate and reliable up to 6,600ft. In addition, ODA also has the capability to extend Stereo Audio and RS-232 external control, which are both very important for Pro AV installations that require audio and control signal to extend in sync with the DVI video signal.
The optional Wall Plate assembly allows remote location of all inputs and outputs within a short distance. PureLink is known throughout the industry for its rigorous attention to meeting spec and reliability in mission critical applications. When it comes to HD connectivity, nothing beats a PureLink.
- Easy plug and play installation
- Extends DVI, Audio and RS232 up to 6,600ft if using smart DDC read button on front panel
- Extends HDMI, Audio and RS2323 up to 656ft with DDC/HDCP
- Serial control data: RS232 with 9 pin D-sub connector
- Selectable audio interface : RCA, SPDIF (Optic) or SDPIF (Coaxial)
- Wall plate connector ( DVI + RS-232 + AUDIO input / ouput ports)
- Complies with DDC2B / HDCP
- Data security with negligible RFI / EMI emissions
- Interconnection between transmitter and receiver: (2) Duplex LC patch cord of single or multi mode fiber.
- Connector type: DVI, RS-232, RCA, S/PDIF (Optic or Coaxial)
- Support HDMI (with adapter)
- Power supply: 12v, 3.0 A SMPS DC-Power adaptor
- Power Dissipation: Transmitter 5.04 Watts (Max), Receiver 5.03 Watts (Max)
- AC Cord length: 1.8m
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Dimension: 9.45” (W) x 5.12” (H) x 1.22” (D)
- Weight: 1 lb per module (transmitter and receiver)
- Certification: PSE, UL, cUL, FCC, CE, TUV-GS