PureLink's next generation modular OBC II is designed to be used in installations where large scale matters. It can extend DVI content at 1080p up to distances of 5,000 feet, with full HDCP compliance. The LC Fiber Optic cable is robust enough to be pulled through long conduit paths without damage, with termination into the separate transmitter and receiver modules at each end. Both modules require an AC power source (supplied) and feature an LED display to confirm resolution status. Unlike OBC I, which requires a CAT 5 cable along side the fiber to carry the DDC signals and 5v power source up to only 330 feet, the breakthrough OBC II works with fiber only, using its exclusive Auto-EDID management feature to extend its reach up to 5000 feet with full HDCP compliance.
- Plug and Play
- HDCP Compliant
- Compact and durable design
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI standard
- Ideal for Home Theater, Medical Imaging, Avionics, Multi-Media et. al.
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via fiber optics
- Built-in Auto EDID management function
- Data Rate: 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance: HDCP Compliant up to 330 ft at WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Connector Type: DVI Type/LC Connectors
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 1.65 Watts (Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts (Max.)
- Optical Source: 850nm Vscel
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Power Supply: DC 12V/3A Adapter
- Dimensions : 5.16\" H
- Maximum load protection : 0.88 lb.