The MX2106AV is a 2-In, 1-Out VGA Auto + Audio Switcher with 1x2 DA. The MX2106AV automatically switches upon signal detection, but may also be controlled manually if desired. The MX2106AV is designed to switch computer video signals and stereo audio. The unit is encased in a solid metal enclosure and ships with an external, 9V 1.1A power adapter.
Override switching is made through the INPUT SELECT/RS-232 input. Manual override switching is made via a contact closure on the INPUT SELECT jack. This switch may be used for manual control, or the contact closure may be controlled from a control system. RS-232 control is accomplished by sending ASCII commands to select either Input 1 or Input 2.
- Automatic switching capability
- VGA through QXGA signal format
- HDTV/Component compatible video channels
- 3.5mm input/output
- 1x2 DA or local monitor output
- Manual switch override available
- RS-232 input selection
- Diagram label for easy installation
- Plug and Play compatible
- 9V power adapter included