This listing is for MX1R Receiver only. Use description below as a general reference.
The highly optimized KVM Extender has a range of 150m/160km at a resolution of 1920x1200. Copper singleversion. The perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables the signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video is transferred via one cable. The DVI extension without loss of quality allows Full HD videos to be transmitted in real time. The transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and much more in the standard version. An USB option is included for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the kvm-tec extender ideal for many applications. Additionally, the kvmtec security feature „USB save“ prevents the intrusion of computer viruses via the interface by disabling mass storage devices support such as USB memory sticks and external hard disk drives. The MX Extender can be used with a standard network Switch to create a full KVM Matrix Switching System without any additional hardware. Additionally, our intelligent software, the kvm-tec Switching Manager, (available separately) provides easy and intuitive management of all KVM Extenders in the Switching System. A low cost, 5 year extended warranty is also available.
- Max resolution.1920x1200 @ 60 Hz@
- One CAT 5/6/7 cable for USB and video
- Max distance 150 m (492ft) in copper
- Local (CPU) – remote (CON) monitor output
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension
- Firmware Flash upgradeable without cable
- Full HD video in real time
- High reliability and rugged design
- DVI extension without loss of quality
- 19“rack mountable
- Ultra compact up to 4 channels in a 19“1 RU
- Screw-locked DVI jack
- Automatic Plug & Play installation