This listing is for MX1-FL2000 Transmiter only. Use description below as a general reference.
The highly optimized KVM Extender has a range of 160km at a resolution of 1920x1200. Single fiber version. The perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables the signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video is transferred via one cable. The DVI extension without loss of quality allows Full HD videos to be transmitted in real time. The transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and much more in the standard version. An USB option is included for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the kvm-tec extender ideal for many applications. Additionally, the kvmtec security feature „USB save“ prevents the intrusion of computer viruses via the interface by disabling mass storage devices support such as USB memory sticks and external hard disk drives. The MX Extender can be used with a standard network Switch to create a full KVM Matrix Switching System without any additional hardware. Additionally, our intelligent software, the kvm-tec Switching Manager, (available separately) provides easy and intuitive management of all KVM Extenders in the Switching System. A low cost, 5 year extended warranty is also available.
- Max. resolution 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- Max. distance 492ft in copper
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension
- Full HD Videos in real time
- DVI extension without loss of quality
- Ultra compact up to 4 channels in a 19"1 RU
- One CAT 5/6/7 cable for USB and Video
- Local (CPU) / remote (CON) Monitoroutput
- Firmware Flash Upgrade without cable
- High reliability and rugged design
- 19" Rack mountable
- Screw-locked DVI jack
- Automatic Plug & Play Installation
- Mouse Glide & Switch