CORIOview is the swiftest, most instinctive 4K multi-
window eight-source processor. This easy to operate, plug
and play answer displays front panel board for source
picking or preset recall. CORIOview can accept almost any
type of input and display it on a High Definition MI
display of approximately 4K using six product variants.
Types of Inputs include Internet Protocol, High Definition
MI, DVI-U, and SDI.
Sixteen various preset arrangements is integrated in
CORIOview, thereby giving clients the
maximum freedom for showcasing any number of source in
different sizes and locations on the shelf.
Offering a distinct visual encounter is accomplished
when transitions, such as fade through black or eye-
catching motion transitions is done when picking window
arrangement or switching sources.
Borders and Labels
Borders can be combined with labels and video windows while
sources can be labeled thereby making them easily
Front panel board
CORIOview's front panel is simple in its construction
and it is easy to operate. Clients can activate route
video, preset layouts, and audio using the front panel.
The Info button, which is the first in the Audio-Visual
industry, is an instant source of information displaying
window assignments and current source.
provides Up/Down/Cross Mini-
Converter which can convert between SD, HD, and 3G video
formats for the total range of both analog and digital
video signals using top-quality CORIO scaling engines.
CORIOgrapher is tvONE's instinctive
control software for development and operation of the
CORIOview. Configured for multiple window performances and
touchscreen control;selecting preset layouts, bordering,
labeling, and configuring sources are functions of
CORIOgrapher. Other options include a real-
time application programming interface together with AMX &
Audio Embedding / De-embedding
Audio can be sent out through the display or the embedded
Sony/Philips Digital Interface port with any input of your
choice which can be passed to any output.
For your in-room install with its whisper quiet operation,
CORIOview is recommended.
A 1RU mounting kit is obtainable single units as well as
dual units too. It is also a surface mount option for
staging on walls or tables. Our customized CORIOview module
is available to fix it in your ONErack
- Advanced 4K processor with up to 8 sources
- 1/2 RU form factor with ultra-quiet operation
- Intuitive Front Panel Control for presets and
- Mixed Input types including: IP, HDMI , DVI-U &
- HDCP Handling on HDMI Inputs & Outputs
- Custom resolution editor for LED walls
- Eye-catching transitions or fade through black
- Source labeling and Borders
- Info button to easily indicate your source selection
- Audio breakaway from SPDIF or display
- CORIOgrapher touch-enabled control
- Third party control through API or AMX & Crestron
- Available in six (6) variants
- 19" rack, surface or ONErack mounting options