This listing is for MVX1R Receiver only. Use description below as a general reference.
The highly optimized KVM Extender has a resolution of 1920 x 1200. Сopper single version. The copper version allows loss-free signal transmission up to 150m range. A perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables the signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video is transmitted via the same cable. The DVI extension without loss of quality allows Full HD video to be transmitted in real time. The transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and much more even in the standard version. An USB option is available for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design makes the kvm-tec Extender ideal for many applications. Additionally, the kvm-tec security feature „USB save“ prevents the intrusion of computer viruses via the interface by disabling mass storage devices support such as USB sticks and external hard disk drives. With the Matrix Switching System upgrade code enabled, the MVX Extender can be used with a standard network Switch to create a full KVM Matrix Switching System without any additional hardware. Additionally, our intelligent software, the kvm-tec Switching Manager, (available separately) provides easy and intuitive management of all KVM Extenders in the Switching System. A low cost, 5 year extended warranty is also available.
- Max resolution 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz@
- One CAT 5/6/7 cable for USB and video
- Max distance 150 m (492ft) in copper
- Local (CPU) – remote (CON) monitor output
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension
- Firmware Flash upgradeable without cable
- Full HD video in real time
- High reliability and rugged design
- DVI extension without loss of quality
- 19“ rack mountable
- Ultra compact up to 4 channels in a 19“1 RU
- Screw-locked DVI jack
- Automatic Plug & Play installation