This listing is for MSW-HBT-C6POE-32VX32H Switcher only. Use description below as a general reference.
Creating a multi input device which supports inputs of HDMI, DVI-D and VGA, and outputs of HDMI, DVI-D and HDBaseT™. This modular design, provides ultimate flexibility by allowing the integrator to bascially design any solution with ease, any combination of HDMI, DVI-D, and HDBaseT output cards in any of its four output slots. This unit serves in all enviroments besides functioning as a matrix, the matrix can be useful as a converter or an extender. Easily controoled via front-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet and IP Control, with all information including system status presented on its LCM display.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Inter-changeable input and output boards
- Create-Input and output module types can be mixed - increment of 8
- Configure-8x8 up to 32x32 with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 and VGA interfaces
- Audio - LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Resolution supported PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA
- Resolution supported HDTV resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- INPUT/OUTPUT HDMI Direct-resolution 1080p/8-bit and 12-bit Cable Lenght 15m/15m (8-bit) and 10/10m (12-bit) away
- OUTPUT HDMI
- OVER CAT5e/6/7 cable length with a resolution 1080p/8-bit and 12-bit the can be 100m away
- Control Options-RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI controls
- Supports redundant power supply
- EDID modes support: - Standard mode: Factory default - Automatic mode: Takes EDID from the lowest output - Manual mode: Assigns any output to any input port
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: Video, Audio, PoE, Ethernet & Control (IR & RS-232)
NOTE: -- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only. -- The non-PoE Receivers has to be powered with a power supply. -- Receivers (Rx) from different manufactures would not be compatible. -- Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.