The KanexPro MOD-OUT-FIBER is a 4-Output fiber optic card designed to connect four remote displays to the HDMMX Modular matrix switchers. It supports resolutions ranging from 1920x1200, 1080p to 4Kx2K. This HDCP compliant, fiber output card is compatible with single-mode and multi-mode extending to greater distances.
Fiber optic switchers are used where security is paramount ideally in government, defense, command and control centers, banks and other large scale AV applications where routing of 4K AV transmission at remote distances is critical and safe.
Note: The Fiber optic Output card will require EXT-FIBER302R Receiver for extending to each remote display using HDMI connectivity.
- 4-Output Fiber Optic card with 4K
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Transmission distance over Single mode fiber - up to 1.2 miles (2 Km)
- Transmission distance over Multimode fiber – up to 1000feet (300 meters)
- Supported HD resolutions: 4Kx2K, 1080p, 1920x1200 & 3D
- Supports DVI/ HDMI signals
- HDCP compliant
- Thumbscrew design – easily integrates to the HDMMX series