Desktop SAS LTO Backup & Archiving Solutions
mLogic's Desktop SAS LTO tape drives for Windows and Linux are affordable and easy to deploy backup/archive solutions designed for small to medium sized businesses. Users can keep their data secure on LTO tape cartridges that can be transported off-site for disaster recovery or long-term archiving.
LTO is unrivaled in terms of cost, reliability, portability and security and plays a critical role in data protection. Any industry where vast amounts of data are being collected and stored – medical imaging, digital surveillance, oil/gas exploration and video production for example - can benefit from LTO technology.
Drag and Drop Content with LTFS
mLogic’s SAS LTO solutions are Linear Tape File System (LTFS) compatible. LTFS is an industry standard format that mounts an LTO tape cartridge like a hard drive enabling simple drag and drop functionality for file backup and archiving. This eliminates the need for backup software and allows LTO cartridges to be exchanged easily between users, operating systems, and third-party LTFS software applications.
- Desktop SAS LTO-7 tape drive
- Up to 15TB storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Up to 750MB/second data transfer rate
- Reads and writes to both LTO 6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO 5 tapes
- Linear Tape File System (LTFS) compatible
- Designed to backup and archive content on Windows & Linux workstations
- LTO tape has a 30+ years shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
- Ships with LTO-7 data tape, cleaning tape and SAS cable (SAS HBA required)
- SAS Host Bus Adapter