Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver superior sound. BEHRINGER's TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 gives anything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable, affordable package.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Complements especially your studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on Â¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Put A Little Tube In Your Tone
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, it can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two cool vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC100. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels.
Vintage Sound, Modern Value
The MIC100 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the MIC100's real tube tone can take your sound.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.