Low-maintenance LED projector with gorgeous color and no lamps to replace
Experience the Revolutionary Value of LED Projection Take a reliable, low-maintenance platform, and add both an expanded color gamut range and accelerated contrast performance. Then include the peerless value that accompanies the over 60,000+ hour lamp life, courtesy of solid state illumination technology, which guarantees years of consistent light output. The M-Vision Cine LED encompasses all this and more, delivering an imaging solution that far surpasses most projectors in terms of color and longevity.
Providing color saturation more akin to a precision 3-chip projector, this small-form single-chip display packs plenty of color punch. The M-Vision Cine LED presents a powerful yet remarkably affordable solution for a variety of commercial and home entertainment applications where image quality and long-life usage are equally important. In any environment where ambient light can be controlled, the M-Vision Cine LED stands apart from typical lamp-based displays by producing years of gorgeous imagery without a single lamp replacement needed.
Small Chassis Design and Varied Inputs Installation is incredibly flexible due to the M-Vision's compact and lightweight chassis design, and extraordinary lens shift range of .3 of frame horizontal and .7 of frame vertical. Multiple lens options provide further flexibility, with a throw range from .73 to 4.0:1. Connectivity includes two HDMI inputs, as well as RGB via D-15, component, composite and S-Video inputs. *Note regarding the M-Vision 8:1 conversion lens: This lens introduces up to 4% bow distortion. Digital Projection recommends caution when using this lens
Video & Graphics Processing
- 3rd Generation LEDs provide wide color gamut and deep color saturation.
- FastFrame™ Smear Reduction
- High Bandwidth Digital & Analogue Receiver with 10 Bit A-D.
- 24p and 1080p native display.
- BrilliantColor™ for increased system brightness.
- Adaptive Contrast with frame-by-frame content analysis.
- The projector automatically detects interlaced video and implements 3:2 or 2:2 extraction as appropriate, with pixel based, motion adaptive interpolation and auto cadence correction.
- Image enhancement for MPEG, Mosquito noise & Colour Transients in composite sources