Say hello to the SP-HD-8A. Hall Research has developed a unit that splits DVI or HDMI audio/video source for display on eight identical outputs. The LED indicators for Power as well as Input Video, and Hot Plug indication for each of the 8 outputs are located in the front panel.
The SP-HD-8A is a high-performance unit that digitally splits and buffers the input signal for a perfect image and sound reproduction on all outputs. It supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, is HDCP compliant, and is fully compatible with HDMI 1.4 deep color and 3-D formats. It can drive each buffered output more than 12 meters (40 feet) on quality HDMI cables.
- HDMI1.3, HDCP 1.1, and DVI1.0 Compliant.
- LED indicators for power, source signal, and 8 output connections
- Supports HDMI 1.4 deep-color (upto 12 bits per color) and 3D formats
- Splits an HDMI source to 8 outputs
- Intelligent EDID Pass-through
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions, VGA to UXGA and HD from 480p to 1080p
- 1 RU compact size, includes rack mount ears
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3 levels of cascading
- Buffered outputs can run up to 12 meters (40 feet) at 1080i/1080p
- Plug and play set up
- Bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps
- Supports CEC Bypass
Call 888-660-2962 or go https://bzbexpress.com/8-Channel-HDMI-Video-Splitter-Extender-SP-HD-8A-by-Hall-Research-SP-HD-8A.html to order this unit today.