Every company has a conference room or meeting room. Today’s conference room is certainly much more different than the conference room your father was accustomed to. Let’s take a step back to the 90’s when the AV equipment found in a conference rooms included an overhead projector for large transparencies and a pull-down screen. The presenter would dim the lights to see the image because the projection light was so faint. The attendees would have a notepad and a pen while others would take a nap through the meeting. Sound familiar?
Well, 2016 is upon us, and the conference room has certainly evolved throughout the years. Today, the conference room is the center of command for most businesses. It’s a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are discussed, and key decisions are made. Meeting spaces are now versatile and reliable and can include a high-end projector, phones, integrated audio & video, displays and control systems. On top of that, everyone owns a laptop or some kind of mobile device that they work from and they usually bring these devices to meetings.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to connect these devices seamlessly prior to a meeting or conference? Well, the video below is a story about our dear friend Grant.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 Multi-Format Presentation Switcher can:
- Switch up to 8 different source devices: 8 different sources may be switched to either of 2 outputs with mirrored HDBaseT/HDMI signals allowing an array of room configurations
- Connect multiple HDMI sources: Great for connecting a video conference camera, Cable box, Apple TV, IP video decoder or any local video source.
- Transmit Audio, video, Ethernet, power & control long distances: The CLSO-824 is equipped with HDBaseT technology that allows these signals to be sent and received
- Output High-quality sound: Connect a sound system directly to the CLSO-824 with the available Stereo inputs
- Eliminate the need of multiple components: Users can now connect any source and get content from them to a display or audio system
- Eliminates multiple cable runs: The CLSO-824 is the centerpiece of complex systems where audio and video signals must be dedicated to different zones
- Provide microphone ducking with advanced controls: Automatically reduces program audio levels when mic is used with optimized voice-over performance
Compatible HDBaseT Input Transmitters:
AT-HDVS-200-TX: HDMI and VGA input, Ethernet-enabled, volume control up to 328 ft.
AT-HDVS-150-TX or AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP: HDMI and VGA input up to 230 ft.
Compatible HDBaseT Output Receivers:
AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX: HDMI output, Ethernet enabled, RS-232 up to 328 ft.
AT-HDVS-200-RX: HDMI output, Ethernet enabled, scaling up to 328 ft.
AT-HDVS-RX: HDMI output and scaling up to 230 ft.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is ideal for conference rooms, dual-screen classrooms, divisible rooms with one screen per room, training facilities, or single-screen teleconference systems where content is required at the codec. A highly equipped conference room will ensure everything works seamlessly, and it’s a statement to your employees and partners that you are serious about business and time spent.
For more information, we’ve prepared a datasheet of the Atlona AT-UHD-CSLO-824 below.