Atlona’s AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher makes classroom or boardroom system design and installation easier. The advanced AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher for classrooms and businesses includes 2 HDMI, 2 HDBaseT and 2 multi-function analog inputs. These types of inputs enable integration of both new and legacy sources with HDMI displays.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher assures compatibility with an internal scaler that supports resolutions up to 4K/UHD. Talking over presentations is simplified by microphone ducking. To help reduce system cost and intricacy, balanced analog audio embedding and de-embedding with volume control are integrated. The AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher can by controlled by IR remote, front panel, TCP/IP or RS-232.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher is a single device to tackle a range of AV switching and processing requirements often encountered in boardrooms, classrooms and other presentation settings. When it comes to AV systems that require multiple digital and analog inputs as selectable sources for displays located as far as 230 feet away, the AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher is the most advanced 4K-capable, HDBaseT switcher. Equipped with two HDBaseT, two HDMI, and two analog inputs, and provides switching, up- and down-scaling, converting, audio de-embedding, and signal extension capabilities in a single rack-unit enclosure, the AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher is the Swiss army knife for AV solutions. This unit also allows source selection, master/sub volume control, audio line-level and EQ adjustments, and other functions manually via the front panel or remotely via IR, RS-232, or IP control. Another present feature is that the CLSO-612 also utilizes Atlona’s exclusive Power over Category Cable (PoCC) technology to power remote HDBaseT transmitters handling source content as well as to power an HDBaseT receiver located at the video display.
Digital Classroom Solution
Integration design for a classroom can prove to be a headache for many installers. The variety of sources such as VCRs, VGA PCs, HDMI PCs, Blu-rays, document cameras, iPads and interactive boards all need to be integrated at a price that is low enough to replicated many times over.
Atlona’s AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher unites numerous functions in a single box, while granting the user the option to control the audio systems that match the
needs of the classroom. The ability to switch, scale, HDBaseT extension for inputs and outputs, audio de-embedding and more in a small unit certainly supports our teachers and students in the classroom.
Digital Conference Room Solution
The key to a successful business is communication. Communication sits on the driver seat of every business venture and communications technology needs to work simply and smoothly so the technology doesn’t overshadow the sales presentations, new ideas, and team sharing that define business meetings.
Atlona’s AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher provides the features to ease any AV system designer, give power to the presenter, and electrify the audience. Atlona provides drivers for most control systems and can produce with any amplifier. Optimization is made simple with the system’s operation and offers astounding sound. The ability to switch, scale, HDBaseT extension for inputs and outputs, audio de-embedding and more in a small unit supports communication for a business in a successful way.
Built in 4K scaler
- Compatibility can be an issue with an analog source and a HDMI display, but the built-in scaler of the CLSO-612 removes the challenge. 4K sources can be displayed at 1080p or less with down scaling. Also, with preferred input resolution the best results can be easily set.
Multiple Inputs and Outputs
- Any source display with 2 HDMI, 2 HDBaseT and 2 multi-function analog inputs: PCs, DVD players, cameras, and many other devices simply by switching inputs. Also, the HDBaseT output includes a mirrored HDMI output.
- The AT-UHD-CLSO-612’s HDBaseT inputs are designed to work smoothly with HDVS-TX box and wall plate for HDMI and VGA sources at lecterns, conference tables, and desks. If a HDMI only wall plate is needed, they are available as well. POCC (Power over Category Cable) results to one category cable for sources located up to 230 feet (70 m) from the CLSO-612. The AT-HDTX are also available for NON POCc devices.
Multi-function Analog Inputs
- Video sources including VGA, RGBHV, component, S-, and composite video are enabled by VGA connectors. Proper connections can be made with common VGA to BNC or RCA breakout cables.
Dual HDBaseT and HDMI Output
- The AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher is compatible with just about any media. The use can media to an HDBaseT display (or use an AT-HDRX-RSNET receiver) up to 230 feet (70m) away and an HDMI display. Enjoy the benefits of HDMI digital connections to your displays with HDCP compliance.
- Dynamic, phantom powered mics, or with line level inputs from wireless receivers are compatible with the AT-UHD-CLSO-612’s microphone input. These awesome feature allows teachers to easily talk over program material due to the ducking circuit having multiple adjustments.
- The CLSO-612 conforms brilliantly with commercial audio equipment with balanced, analog audio in/out at +4 dBu, on captive screw connectors. Matched volume levels from any source are a result of the units “sub” volume controls.
- The user can control the AT-UHD-CLSO-612 multi-format switcher using the front panel or IR control with the multi-language On Screen Display. arrangement from the units IP GUI shortens setup time, however advanced systems may use TCP/IP or RS-232. Most control systems are compatible with the AT- UHD-CLSO-612’s drivers.
- The HDVS cleverly protects HDCP encoded content by control of the RS-232 and IP commands.