The DXP-62 is a presentation scaler/switcher designed for multi-signal processing of HDMI®, VGA, Component (YPbPr) and Composite inputs scaling all up to 1900×1200 HD resolution output. It accepts up to four (4) HDMI® inputs and two (2) VGA/YPbPr/Composite inputs and scales all to the on-board HDMI® and HDBaseT simultaneous outputs. Leveraging One Room – One CableTM features, the HDBaseT output will pass PoH power to the included HDBaseT Receiver as well as RS232 and IR control for the display. With the addition of four (4) external audio inputs, additional MIC input with independent volume control, de-embedding line level stereo output and auto sensing/switching video inputs, the DXP-62 is perfect for Classrooms, Conference Rooms and AV Cart applications.
- 4 HDMI® Inputs, 2 VGA/YPbPr/Composite Inputs, 4 Analog Audio Stereo Inputs, 1 Microphone Input, 1 HDMI® Output
- 1 HDBaseT Output 230ft (70m) CAT 5e/6
- Power over HDBaseT (PoH), IR, and RS-232 over HDBaseT
- Scales input up to 1080p, Auto Switching Feature
- Front Panel Button Control, Front Panel LCD Display OSD
- RS-232 and IR Control (LAN/WEB control when ordered as DXP-62K-3), USB for Firmware Updating
- Small format for mounting under table