The Atlona AT-HD590 is a High Definition PAL to NTSC Converter and Scaler. The AT-HD590 features 2 HDMI inputs, 1 x AV input and 1 x PAL TV Tuner, allowing any input to be scaled and converted to NTSC output at resolutions, up to 1080p. A true “world ready” product, the AT-HD590 includes an external power supply, with all international plug types, allowing it to be used in any country in the world, without the need to purchase a costly power conversion adapter.
As world is getting smaller, we have more and more consumers are traveling back and forth between countries. All geographies outside North America (USA, Canada & Mexico) and Japan use PAL or SECAM video formats and 50Hz for HDTV video playback. The AT-HD590 is a perfect solution for those who want to take a TV from USA/Canada/Mexico/Japan to any other country in the world.
- Featured with 4 x Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 1 x AV and 1 x PAL/SECAM Tuner
- Built-In Scaler, any incoming signal will be scaled to either 720p or 1080p
- Automatic 50/60Hz detection and conversion.
- AT-HD590 supports PAL and SECAM TV tuner Input which allows the HD590 to be used in any country. Formats: (PAL B/G, Pal D/k, Pal I, SECAM B/G and SECAM D/K)
- Supports 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p input resolutions
- Supports variety of audio formats PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio with bypass mode
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports 3D comb filter
- Enhanced Pixel-based HDTV 3D motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Enhanced 2:2/3:2 film mode detection
- Support 2D Edge enhancement
- Conveniently controllable through IR remote control or front panel buttons
- Inputs: 1 x AV, 2 x HDMI, 1 x PAL TV Tuner
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI
- Output Resolutions: 720p or 1080p
- Power Supply: 110/220V (Comes with all internal power adapters to be used in any country in the world)