The LVM-420A features a 1920 x 1080 native panel coupled with 3G/Dual-Link support and TVLogic’s powerful scaling engine to give you the best picture quality for both HD and SD Video sources. Additional features include automatic color alignment and HDCP decryption. It is an ideal solution for broadcast, post production and QC applications.
- SDI Compatible
- The product is compatible with varied SDI signals
- 480i, 576i, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf.
- Analog Compatible
- The product is compatible with varied analog signals – Composite, S-Video, Component, RGB and etc.
- All-in-one type system
- Slim all-in-one type monitor optimized for space utilization that requires no other accessories.
- Wide Screen Support
- This product supports native 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Remote control function
- This product can be remote controlled simply with a cable connection without any additional peripheral equipment attached to the unit.
- RS422/UMD feature support
- This product supports protocols provided by TVLogic or a TSL protocol.
- RS232 support
- Supports firmware updates & color-calibration through serial communication.
- Ethernet & USB support
- Supports ethernet and USB connection for program download and monitor control.
- DVI/HDMI(HDCP) input support
- DVI(Analog), DVI(Digital) and HDMI(HDCP) input is available without any other accessory.
- Dual link support
- Supports Dual link YCbCr/RGB 4:4:4 and YCbCr 4:2:2 formats.
- 3G support
- Supports 3G A/B formats.
- Additional features
- Wide Viewing Angle, Loop-through out(SDI), VESA Mounting, user interface and rack-mountable.
* 4000:1 contrast ratio/450cd/m2 (LVM-420A)