LM-1920R are high performance Color LCD Monitor for the professional market. This is particularly beneficial when circumstances necessitate that the monitors be mounted above or below normal eye level. Also included is an integrated swivel stand on the rear of both units to allow table top use if desired. Both models feature high brightness, Active Matrix LCD Displays with wide viewing angles and excellent contrast ratios. They are flicker-free, low radiation, space saving and feature low power consumption. NTSC and PAL Television Standards are supported and automatically detected.
Model have two Composite Video, one YC and three Stereo Audio Inputs. The Composite Video Inputs are automatically terminated. Also, HD-15 and DVI-D PC inputs are provided and can accommodate resolutions up to XGA for the LM-1520R and SXGA for the LM-1920R. Dual built in speakers are driven by two 1 watt amplifiers to provide stereo audio monitoring capabilities. The unit's Menu contains all the necessary controls to adjust Contrast, Brightness, Color, Hue and other parameters necessary for optimum monitor performance. Results of these adjustments can be viewed via the On Screen Display.
- Computer Resolution to SXGA for LM-1920R
- HD-15 and DVI-D Inputs for computers
- High Brightness, Pro Grade LCD Panels
- Dual Composite, YC (S-Video) and Stereo Inputs
- 3D Comb and De-interlace filters
- Wide Left/Right and Up/Down Viewing Angles
- Vertically Tiltable Rackmount Housing
- VESA Mounting capability
- Integrated Swivel Stand for Table Top Use
- Exclusive TV One Locking DC connector