The high-quality Key Digital® KD-FIX418 HDMI buffer and
booster is carefully engineered and designed uniquely to
provide the best in quality, high-performance, and
reliability while providing a cost-effective, ultra-slim
HDMI signal correction solution.
The KD-FIX418 extendsand re-clocks UHD/4K signals with
TMDS bandwidth up to 18Gbps and buffers necessary digital
video transmissions such as EDID handshaking, HDCP
compliance, and Hot Plug Detection voltage.
KD-FIX418 supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra HD/4K
video standards, as well as UHD/4K with HDR10, 1080p/60,
1920x1200, and supports HDCP 2.2.
- HDMI Correction: Resolves common HDMI integration obstacles related to HDCP, EDID, Hot Plug Detection, and bandwidth
- Compress/Decompress: Pair units to compress and decompress 18Gbps video signals and extend via legacy 10.2Gbps cabling
- Boost Mode: High equalization option on HDMI input for repair of degraded incoming signals
- Cabling Extension: Works with HDMI cabling for extension of 4K/UHD signals with HDR10 up to 75 ft / 23m in or out. Maximum one active/directional HDMI cable may be used.
- 4K/UHD Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4(up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- Deep Color Support: Up to 4K/UHD 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Low Profile: Super compact chassis size
- USB Powered: Low power consumption enables power from standard USB micro port
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP source & display authentication, Hot Plug Management and EDID Control handshake
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby® Atmos
- Auto-EQ: Precise signal equalization applied to input and output signals automatically delivers best possible picture quality
- EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data of output/display
- Forced HPD: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input device
- CEC and ARC Pass-thru: Enables inter-device communication signals via CEC, ARC, and HDMI Ethernet channels