The KADS-100 (Kramer Audio Distribution System) is a master audio controller for use with multiple, remote, active KADS-1 and KADS-2 speakers. It features eight unbalanced mono audio inputs, one S/PDIF digital stereo audio input, and one USB connector for mass-storage devices. RS-232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of the speakers.
The KADS system runs power and eight audio channels over a single standard speaker cable. It supports up to 99 speakers in a system with equalization and gain control on each speaker.
- High-Resolution Audio Support.
- Highly Flexible Layout Options - Supports up to 8 speakers per branch) in a daisy chain. Additional branches (up to 99 speakers) require KADS-2 branching speakers with additional power supplies.
- Eight Logical Audio Channels - Each input can be assigned to one or more KADS speakers.
- Ten Presets - For storing commonly used configurations.
- Bidirectional RS-232 - RS-232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of up to eight daisy-chained KADS-1 speakers on a single standard speaker cable.
- USB - USB-A for Mass Storage & USB-C Mini for Firmware upgrade.
- Control - RS-232, Ethernet (built-in web server) & IR. Each speaker: Input source, volume, base, mid-range plus mic gain/delay.
- System Range - Up to 30m (100ft) between speakers, total range 240m (800ft). Longer ranges require additional power supplies for KADS-2 branching speakers.
- Built-In Ethernet Web Server.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- The KADS-100 Master Audio Controller
- IR remote control transmitter with batteries
- 1 Power cord
- 1 Quick start guide
- 1 Set of ear racks
- 4 Rubber feet
- 1 Ferrite ring