The JPX Series is a JPEG2000 visually lossless HDMI over IP which allows you to simultaneously send out an HDMI Signal (1080p video with 2.1 audio, USB & RS-232) to one or more HDMI video display devices using CAT5e/6/7 Cable over a standard Ethernet infrastructure. The JPX Series can be used to distribute HD digital content from multiple sources to many destinations on a LAN. AV signals are transmitted digitally over a CAT5e/6/7 cable with visual lossless quality with low latency. Internal video compression adapts to available network bandwidth if needed. The RS-232 can be used to remotely control devices from any receiver or transmitter location. A USB signal can also be passed through with the RS-232 and HDMI signal making the JPX Series a single cable solution.
Computer software is available for full control and management or the optional HJ-PXC can be used to interface with control systems or other devices via LAN. The optional WACI PAD 12LRM can be used in a rack for full tactile button control of a system to give a front panel switching feel.
- JPEG2000 Encoding Visually Lossless
- HDMI In
- HDMI Loop Output
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports All High Definition Resolutions: 1080p, 1080i and 720p
- USB 2.0 Host (PC Side Connection)
- RS-232 Control Over IP
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Optional IP control box (HJ-PXC) to allow matrix control and management via LAN for control systems.
- 1 qty JPX-TX1 Transmitter Encoder Unit
- 1 qty 12v DC Power Supply
- 1 qty 3 pos Phoenix Male Connectors
- 2 qty Mounting Ears