Power over Ethernet (PoE) integrates 48V power and data onto one single cable, eliminating the need to have AC power available at all equipment locations. Power and Data are integrated onto the same cable, supporting cat5e/6.
PoE provides power to PoE compatible devices, such as VOIP telephones, wireless LAN access points, and IP security cameras. PoE devices are readily in the market, saving up to 50% of overall installation cost by eliminating the need to install separate electrical wiring and power outlets.
- Full Gigabit Managed PoE Switch
- 8x 1000 Base-T ports with PoE function
- 2x 1000 Base-X SFP ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant
- Full wire-speed storage and forwarding
- WEB Interface management, supports Qos, VLAN, Link aggregation
- Console port CLI/Telnet configuration supported