The HP590i is a high-powered, 5.25- inch, two-way, horn-loaded loudspeaker in a ported, open-ceiling enclosure design. The HP590i incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motorboard and six-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features a SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation. For indoor/outdoor applications, the HP590i incorporates a powder-coated steel grille, polypropylene driver and durable enclosure design.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2 to 8 kHz, independently verified).
- One 5.25 inch (133 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.00 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with a 90º waveguide mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Average sensitivity of 87.5 dB offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- UL 2239 (hanging cable) approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM5 bracket for surface-mount applications.