The KanexPro HDMI switcher is a four input, one output designed to support High Speed HDMI specifications and features, including data rates up to 2.25 Gbps per channel, Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats. It supports HDCP and ensures interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices.
As an added benefit, this HDMI switcher extracts the audio signal from the HDMI interface de-embedding to Toslink, digital coax or stereo audio simultaneously.
A built-in repeater chip for signal equalization compensates for long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to 50 feet (15meters). It supports full HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz, color depth of 12 bits per channel and support for multi-channel digital audio. This switcher is optimized for a variety of installation environments including digital signage, classroom and medical imaging markets.
- Switch HDMI video with digital or stereo audio between four HD sources
- De-embeds audio to Toslink, Coax, Stereo
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications - (Deep color, HD lossless audio formats & Lip Sync)
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Supports 3D pass-through
- HDCP compliant
- Front-panel LED’s for input/ output signal presence
- Compact metal enclosure
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Remote control included
- HDMI 4x1 Switcher
- 5V DC Power Supply
- Remote control
- Operation Manual