The KanexPro HDMI 4x1 is a High Speed HDMI Switcher with Ethernet and ARC (Audio Return Channel) engineered with InstaPort ™ technology. InstaPort technology enables immediate access to content by reducing HDMI port switching time and perform the HDCP authorization routine immediately upon connecting the device. Consumers will no longer experience a four to seven second delay – and a long black screen – when switching between source devices connected to their HDTVs.
As an added feature, this switcher provides ARC- Audio Return Channel, which allow televisions with built-in tuners to transmit audio from the TV to an A/V receiver. Perfect for old and existing A/V receivers that does not support ARC. HDTV resolutions up to 1080p/60 with 12-bit Color depth and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 are maintained together with stereo or multi-channel digital audio.
Ideal for system integrators and installers who are looking to implement fast, reliable HDCP switching with HEC-HDMI Ethernet Channel & ARC – Audio Return Channel.
This product is extremely unique in that, its functionality spans both the commercial and the residential marketplace. The feature sets of this product match the needs of commercial integration and pro-home entertainment projects. Whether designing a series of audio-visual systems in a corporate boardroom or creating the most installer-friendly home-theater environment.
- Fast-switch four HDMI inputs with full 1080p/60 and multi-channel audio
- Built-in HDCP engine supports full InstaPort™ Switching (IPS)
- Supports HEC- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Supports ARC- Audio Return Channel from sink device
- EDID & HDCP complaint
- Supports 3D format (email@example.com/24Hz)
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- Supports CEC protocol
- Supports digital audio through Toslink & Coax
- Front-panel LEDs for input signal presence
- Compact metal enclosure
- 5VDC external power supply included
SPECIFICATIONS Signal Input/Outputs
Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
Input & Output Signal: HDMI 1.4a with HEAC, 3D
Output Audio Signal: Toslink, Coaxial, 3.5 mm Stereo Operating Frequency
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps per Channel Resolutions (HDTV)
Interlaced (50&60Hz): 480i, 576i, 1080i
Progressive (50&60Hz): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p Power Requirements
External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2A
Power Consumption (Max): 5W Regulatory Approvals
Converter Unit: FCC, Ce, UL
Power Supply: UL, Ce, FCC Environment
Operating Temperature: 0°C - +70°C
Operating Humidity: 10% - 80% RH (No Condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
Storage Humidity: 5% - 90% RH (No Condensation) General
Size (L-W-H): 10 in.x4.4 in.x1 in.
Weight: 1.6 Lbs.
Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Labor