The KanexPro composite or S-video to HDMI converter is a classic fit for legacy, analog A/V equipment that requires seamless integration into today’s home theater environment. It converts composite video or S-video with RCA audio signals to HDMI.
The converter has a high-performance scaling engine that up-converts interlaced video signal to 720p. It also takes the R+L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transition to HDMI displays.
- Convert Composite or S-video with RCA audio to DVI/HDMI
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- HDMI output resolutions up to 720p (1280x720p@50Hz or 60Hz)
- Ensures synchronization of audio and video
- Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI
- Video output system: NTSC 3.58 / PAL (automatic)
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included
HDCVRYW - Convert Composite or S-Video signals to HDMI (Power supply included)