The KanexPro Long-Runner with PoE (Power over Ethernet) employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals with full HD 1080p from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports full 3D (all formats) and resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), multi-channel audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.
Power over Ethernet feature on the unit, not only eliminates excess or unwanted power drain but, also provides power to the receiver at the remote location, giving the ultimate freedom to the display or projector from being tethered to the AC outlet.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls this Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for your HDMI connectivity and extension needs over long distances. Perfect for digital signage, hospitality and medical imaging applications.
- Extend HDMI/ DVI signals up to 100m on single CAT5e cable
- No Power required on the receiver side, (Powered by Ethernet)
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit to 4Kx2K
- Supports Deep Color & 3D pass-through
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- External power supply included for the Transmitter
SPECIFICATIONS Signal Inputs/Outputs:
Video Format Supported:
- Input Video Signal: HDMI (1.2 Volts p-p)
- Output Video: HDMI (1.2 Volts p-p)
3D TV Support:
- email@example.com/24 Hz
- Supports 3D pass-through with bandwidth up to 340MHz
- Cat5e/6 Cable: 330ft (100m) for 1080p @ 60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 3.4Gbps/340MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- IR Blaster connector (1- Sender): 3.5mm mini jack
- IR Extender connector (1- Receiver): 3.5mm mini jack
- Power supplied to the Rx side : 12W (5V/2.4V) over Ethernet
- Power Supply: 48V DC@1A - for Tx only
- Power Consumption (Max): 16.8W
- Size (L-W-H): 3.9" x 2.55" x 1.0".
- Weight: 6 oz (each unit)
1-Year Parts & Labor