The KanexPro Long-Runner employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports full 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), multi-channel audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.
This extender also features three Ethernet ports on both the units, which can be used to connect standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls, the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for HDMI and Ethernet extension over long distances.
- Extend signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT5e cable
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Integrates 3-Ethernet ports for network devices
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit to 4Kx2K
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- External power supplies included
NOTE: Do not use Shielded Twisted Pair cable (STP), to avoid significant drop in performance. Pre-terminated CAT6 (UTP) cables are recommended for optimal results.
- Input: HDMI, RJ-45 x3
- Output: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Input: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Output: HDMI, RJ-45 x3
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps / 2.25Gbps per channel
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Resolutions (HDTV): 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
Computer Resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200)
Power: 5V DC@2A
Power Consumption: 5W (Maximum)
Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL