The KanexPro HDMI splitter is a one transmitter and eight receivers set amplifier that enables HDMI or DVI signals to be routed over distances up to 164 ft (50 m) significantly beyond the capability of standard HDMI and DVI cables. When connected together using two economical and installer friendly CAT5e/6 cables, the transmitter inputs the HDMI signal into eight – identical outputs simultaneously from the provided receivers.
This HDMI amplifier offers an ideal, cost effective means for extending digital video and multi-channel audio signals from HDMI or DVI-equipped devices. Each receiver works with the splitter as a fully functional unit enabling full 1920 x 1080p resolution. This professional HDMI to CAT5e/6 splitter is optimized for a variety of installation environments including digital signage, classroom and medical imaging markets.
To reduce video dropout problems from lightings, ceiling fans and other EMI issues, it is strongly recommended that you terminate shielded CAT5e/CAT6 and use shielded RJ45 connectors with our splitter products. "EZ end" connectors are not recommended for use with HDMI extenders.
- Distribute HDMI signals over CAT 6 up to 164 ft. [50 m]
- Includes 8 - independent receivers
- Supports data rates up to 1.65 Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x1200@60Hz)
- Supports 5.1, 7.1 Digital Audio and uncompressed LPCM
- HDCP compliant
- Full EDID support
- Support 8-bit per channel (24bit all channel) Deep color
- Extends up to 164 ft./50m (1080p) of output single CAT5e or Cat6 cable
- Metal enclsoure
- Easy installation and set up
Packaging of Main Unit
- HDMI Splitter Amplifier
- Users Manual
- 5V DC@3A Power Supply x1
Packaging of Accessories
- Receiver x8
- 5V DC@2A Power Supply x8