The KanexPro High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are designed with built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin-18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- CL3 Rated for In-Wall Installation
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification& equalization
- 8–levels of selectable equalization
- Supports 3D and 4Kx2K
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- HDCP compliant
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
- 24 AWG Copper Wire Construction
HD75FTCL314 - High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 75ft