The KanexPro HDMI matrix switcher is a four input with two outputs designed to support High Speed HDMI specification and features, including data rates up to 2.25 Gbps per channel, Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats. It supports HDCP and ensures interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices.
A built-in repeater chip for signal equalization compensates for long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to 50 feet (15meters). It supports full HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz, color depth of 12 bits per channel and support for multi-channel digital audio. This professional matrix switcher is optimized for a variety of installation environments including digital signage, classroom and medical imaging markets.
- Switch HDMI video and digital audio between the four Input HDMI sources
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- HDMI Compatible - (Deep color, HD lossless audio formats & Lip Sync)
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- HDCP compliant
- Built-in repeater for cable input equalization
- Digital audio breakout to 3.5mm stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- IR remote control included
- Front-panel LED’s for input/ output signal presence
- 5VDC external power supply included
HD4X2MXAUSW - 4x2 HDMI True Matrix Switcher with Audio (Power supply included)