The KanexPro 1x2 HDMI Mini Distribution Amplifier is a compact, easy-to-use HDMI splitter that distributes one HDMI input into two identical outputs. The conforming outputs also have the ability of buffering and amplifying all the HDMI signals. It can achieve long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to 50 feet (15 meters) and can be fully cascaded to create larger distribution of HDMI signals when paired with two or more 1x2 splitters exceeding 15 meters.
Compatible with computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), including HDTV 1080p/60. The Mini HDMI Splitter unit fully conforms to HDMI specifications and is HDCP compliant. This professional HDMI splitter is optimized for routing HDMI video and embedded multi-channel digital audio to two displays. Ideal for residential home installations, classrooms and boardrooms where HDMI signal distribution is critical.
- Distribute HDMI video and audio signals to up to two outputs
- Splitter can be cascaded for additional HDMI inputs
- Supports data rates up to 6.75 Gbps
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x1200@60Hz)
- Conforms to HDMI specifications - (Deep color, HD lossless audio formats & Lip Sync)
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD audio
- EDID & HDCP compliant
- Front-panel LED’s for input/ output signal presence
- Metal enclosure
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Main unit
- 5V DC Power Supply.
- User’s Manual.