The KanexPro High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to the cable prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- CL3 Rated for In-Wall Installation
- Supports 3D and 4Kx2K
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48-bits
- HDCP compliant
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
- 24 AWG Copper Wire Construction
Note: The 25ft cable does not include the booster chip for equalization since active sync and equalization is built-in to the cable.
HD25FTCL314 - High-resolution HDMI Cable (25ft)