The Hall Research’s HBX-S is a top-quality Class A
HDBaseTCompatible Transmitter (Sender) that extends
100meter via a Cat6, and it also distributes HDMI, RS-232,
Infrared, and Ethernet (100BaseT) up to a distance of 100m
(328 feet) via the same Cat6 cable.
The unit employs the HDBaseT standard to extend video
pixel-by-pixel with lossless compression or latency. The
device supports all PC and Hi-Def TV Resolutions such as 4K
@ 30Hz 4:4:4 or 4K @ 60Hz 4:2:0. The IR extension maintains
the modulation (carrier) frequency to ensure compatibility
to virtually all standards.
The HBX-S has a universal 5v power supply. It also
includes IR detector and IR emitter cables.
- Fully Compliant with HDBaseT standard
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions including 4K UHD
- Extends, Video, Audio, RS-232, IR, and Ethernet
- Supports extension to 100 m (330 ft)
- Fully isolates grounds between TX and RX sides
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Receiver can be powered via PoC from senders that provide PoC such as HSM-44-BX Matrix Switch with HDBaseT outputs